- Increase your unit and council income – 73% stays local
- Pay for your entire Scouting program.
- Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way”.
- The prize program motivates Scouts.
- Cool new incentives for Scouts who sell.
- For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family out of town.
Sell Popcorn Online
Selling online is the best way to sell to friends and family who live far away. Online sales count toward Scout rewards. Participants can send emails to friends and family asking them to purchase Trail’s End products online. The email includes a link allowing them to begin shopping right away. Customers can pay with a credit card, and the products are shipped directly to the customer by Trail’s End. The advantages of online sales is that the Scout doesn’t have to collect money or deliver product.
2017 Sales Schedule
- 2017 Popcorn Kick Off
- Show & Sell Popcorn Pickup (by Appointment)
- Show & Sell Popcorn Returns (by Appointment)
- Show & Sell Popcorn Money Due (70% Payment)
- Take Order Popcorn Orders Due Online
November 9 (Office will be CLOSED Friday the 10th for Veterans Day)
- Take Order Popcorn Pickup (by Appointment)
- Prize Orders Due Online
- Popcorn Paperwork Due:
- Unit Master Sales Record
- Hometown Hero Patch Order Form
- Popcorn Jedi Club Form ($1,500 sales minimum)
- Trail’s End Scholarship Form
Nov. 27 – Dec. 1
- Final Popcorn Payment Due (Payments made in the Trading Post)