Fun for ALL Cubs!
Great for Lions + siblings too!
Come join us for the premier family fall Scout event on October 20, 2018!
Everyone can join in on the fun. Shoot BB guns, sling shots, and bows and arrows. Climb the rock wall. Come as a Pack or with your Family. Challenge yourself at the obstacle course, compete at the disc golf course, play fall carnival games, and see how far pumpkins fly at the 2018 Punkin Chunkin! Don’t miss out on all the fun!
$15 Youth Ages 4-18 (no cost for youth 3 years old and younger)
Registration costs increase after 10/19/2018. Registration closes 5 pm on October 19th. Walk-on registrations are charged an additional $5 more per person. (Walk on payments accepted -credit cards or cash only, no refunds but is transferable to another youth)
This is a ONE DAY activity. There is no overnight option.
(The event starts at 8 a.m. on Saturday.)
- BE PREPARED TO WALK FOR THE DAY (SEE KSR INFO HERE)
- Please carpool, there is limited first come first serve parking
- Arrive wearing closed toe shoes, wear warmer clothes (it’s cooler on the mountain), have a hat, a refillable water bottle
- Lunch will be provided to all paid participants , wristbands are given at check-in
- Trading Post will be open and have drinks, snacks, novelties available to purchase (cash & credit accepted)
- Pre-registered participants ( by the cut off date) will receive a Halloween bag, safe Trick or Treating hand outs, special event patch, and a map/schedule of events ** walk on guests may not receive one due to availability
- Please leave pets at home (unless service animal w/ ID)
We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Punkin Chunkin!
Check out this cool video of the Cub Scout Fall Festival “Punkin Chunkin”:
Siblings can Be a Scout too! Register for Cub Scout Membership here >> https://beascout.scouting.org/
*Note* Event activities and times are subject to change
Program Questions? Email Deanna Heisler email@example.com
Registration Questions? Email Wendy Meadows firstname.lastname@example.org