Fun for ALL Cubs!
Great for Lions too!
Come join us for the premier family fall Scout event on October 20, 2018!
Everyone can join in on the fun. Shoot BB guns, sling shots, and bows and arrows. Climb the rock wall. Challenge yourself at the obstacle course, compete at the disc golf course, play fall carnival games, paint your own pumpkin, and see how far pumpkins fly at the 2018 Punkin Chunkin! Don’t miss out on all the fun!
$15 Youth Ages 4-18 (no cost for youth 3 years old and younger)
Registration costs increase after 10/5/2018. Registration closes on October 19th. Walk-on registrations are charged an additional $5 more per person. (Walk on payments accepted -credit cards or cash only)
This is a ONE DAY activity. There is no overnight option.
(The event starts at 8 a.m. on Saturday.)
- Please carpool, there is limited parking
- Arrive wearing closed toe shoes, wear warmer clothes (it’s cooler on the mountain), have a hat, a water bottle, and spending money to use in the trading post.
- Lunch will be provided to all paid participants , wristbands are given at check-in
- Pre-registered participants ( by the cut off date) will receive a Halloween bag, safe Trick or Treating hand outs, and a map/schedule of events ** walk on guests may not recieve one due to pre-ordering availability
- Please leave pets at home (unless service animal)
We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Punkin Chunkin!
Check out this cool video of the Cub Scout Fall Festival “Punkin Chunkin”:
Pay online or use Paper form (return to LVAC Trading Post):
*Note* Event activities and times are subject to change
Program Questions? Email Deanna Heisler email@example.com
Registration Questions? Email Wendy Meadows firstname.lastname@example.org