Whether it’s preparing your first meal on the trail or catching your first fish, the Scouting experience is a journey like no other. Unparalleled in adventure and positive youth development Scouting is preparing young people for life. Scoutbook is a new online advancement tracking program that ensures not a moment is missed – tracking advancements and service, milestone achievements, and providing a communication platform it helps everyone stay connected on all the fun along the way.
The Las Vegas Area Council is currently paying for Scoutbook for every registered Scout unit. Take advantage of this tool and learn more here!
WHAT DOES SCOUTBOOK DO FOR ME AS A PARENT AND MY UNIT?
- Tracks Faith in God and Duty to God for LDS sponsored units.
- Provides group text and email communication at a touch of a button.
- Tracks and allows the unit to update leadership training for their registered adults.
- Makes transferring records easy and consistent weather you’re moving across town or to another part of the country.
- Syncs with the council database – it means you will see exactly what the Council sees for your youth’s advancement and contact information.
- You are able to see all your units with one login.
- Advancement files upload into Internet Advancement – This means no more double entry.
- Parents and youth can view their information at home or on their phone.
- Scoutbook allows units to customize permissions to all leaders and parents according to your units needs.
- Quick entry option allows you to enter same entry to several scouts at once.
- Create custom reports designed by you for you.
Contact the Las Vegas Area Council at 702.736.4366 and ask to speak to your District Executive or the Council administrator for Scoutbook, Nancy Hill.