2018 Punkin Chunkin
$15 Youth Ages 4-18
(no cost for youth 3 years old and younger)
Registration costs increase after 10/5/2018. Registration closes on October 19th. Walk-on registrations are charged an additional $5 more per person. (Walk on payments accepted -credit cards or cash only)
Come join us for the premier fall event for Cub Scouts and their families on October 20, 2018
Everyone can join in on the fun. Shoot BB guns and bows and arrows. Climb the rock wall, play disc golf, challenge yourself at the obstacle course, play fall carnival games, paint your own pumpkin and see how far you can launch a pumpkin with the trebuchet. Don’t miss out on all the fun. Registration costs increase 14 days out from the event. Sign-up today for a Cub Scout Fall Festival “punkin chunkin” you’ll never forget at the Spencer W. Kimball Scout Reservation.
- Please carpool, there is limited parking
- Arrive wearing closed toe shoes, wear warmer clothes (it’s cooler on the mountain), have a hat, a water bottle, and spending money to use in the trading post.
- Lunch will be provided to all paid participants , wristbands are given at check-in
- Pre-registered participants ( by the cut off date) will receive a Halloween bag, safe Trick or Treating hand outs, and a map/schedule of events ** walk on guests may not recieve one due to pre-ordering availability
- Please leave pets at home (unless service animal)
Pay online or use Paper form (return to LVAC Trading Post):
*Note* Event activities and times are subject to change
Program Questions? Email Deanna Heisler firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Questions? Email Wendy Meadows email@example.com