Virtual Merit Badge Clinic
Cost $10 per Class
9 am-12 pm (some classes may not take the entire time.)
Please click on the Merit Badge to preparation instructions and any prerequisites. To register click the registration button to the right.
June 6, 2020
- First Aid
- This Merit Badge will have a virtual and in-person session when conditions permit. Due to travel restrictions registration for First Aid is limited to Las Vegas Area Council Scouts.
- Citizenship in Community
- American Cultures
- Registration is limited to 15 Scouts. There will be two sessions to choose from. Sat June 6 and Monday June 8. Scouts only need to attend one.
- Scouts will need to gather materials that can be found at home.
Any questions email email@example.com
Preparing For a Virtual Merit Badge Clinic
Tips for a Video Conference:
- WEAR YOUR UNIFORM
- Mute yourself when not speaking or presenting
- Use headphones with a microphone for better quality
- Keep your device as still as possible (especially if using a phone)
Current Requirements: Click Here
Preparation: Merit Badge Worksheet: Click Here
Completion of the worksheet does not mean you have completed the merit badge. It will simply better prepare you for the class.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites will be announced for each specific Merit Badge
Please complete your Cyber Chip before attendance: Click Here
If you are a Scout from another council or if your unit is not using Scoutbook, we will send an electronic Blue Card indicating completion once the Counselor has verified it with us.
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org