TRAIL’S END POPCORN
Each year, the Las Vegas Area Council sponsors a Trail’s End Popcorn sale to raise money for local Scouting programs and activities. The annual product sales of the Las Vegas Area Council provide a unique fundraising opportunity for Scouting units to raise funds to provide a quality Scouting experience for their Scouts and families. Annually, the Council provides units with opportunities to participate in the fall Product Sale and spring Camp Card sale.
WHY SELL TRAIL’S END POPCORN?
- Increase your unit and council income – 73% stays local
- Pay for your entire Scouting program.
- Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way”.
- The prize program motivates Scouts.
- Cool new incentives for Scouts who sell.
- For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family out of town.
SELLING POPCORN ONLINE
Selling online is the best way to sell to friends and family who live far away. Online sales count toward Scout rewards. Participants can send emails to friends and family asking them to purchase Trail’s End products online. The email includes a link allowing them to begin shopping right away. Customers can pay with a credit card, and the products are shipped directly to the customer by Trail’s End. The advantages of online sales is that the Scout doesn’t have to collect money or deliver product.
2021 Sales Schedule
Wendesday, August 4th
- 2021 Popcorn Kick-Off
- Smith’s Sign Up Form & Code of Conduct Due
- Banner Order Form Due
Monday, August 16th
- Show & Sell Orders Due Online
Friday, August 27th
- 2021 Popcorn Youth Kick-Off
Friday, September 3rd
- Show & Sell Pick-up (By Appointment ONLY)