TRAIL’S END POPCORN
Each year, the Las Vegas Area Council sponsors a Trail’s End Popcorn sale to raise money for local Scouting programs and activities. The annual product sales of the Las Vegas Area Council provide a unique fundraising opportunity for Scouting units to raise funds to provide a quality Scouting experience for their Scouts and families. Annually, the Council provides units with opportunities to participate in the fall Product Sale and spring Camp Card sale.
WHY SELL TRAIL’S END POPCORN?
- Increase your unit and council income – 73% stays local
- Pay for your entire Scouting program.
- Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way”.
- The prize program motivates Scouts.
- Cool new incentives for Scouts who sell.
- For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family out of town.
2020 Popcorn Material
Code of Conduct (Required for all Booth Sales)
Smith’s Booth Sales Sign Up Form (Units must also fill out a copy of the 2020 Code of Conduct)
SELLING POPCORN ONLINE
Selling online is the best way to sell to friends and family who live far away. Online sales count toward Scout rewards. Participants can send emails to friends and family asking them to purchase Trail’s End products online. The email includes a link allowing them to begin shopping right away. Customers can pay with a credit card, and the products are shipped directly to the customer by Trail’s End. The advantages of online sales is that the Scout doesn’t have to collect money or deliver product.
2020 Sales ScheduleFriday, August 7th
- Early Bird Popcorn Sale Pick-Up
- 2020 Popcorn Kickoff
- “1st Show & Sell Order” Popcorn Orders Due Online
- Conduct an exciting kick-off in your unit. Make the kick-off fun and informative for your Scouts. They should have everything they need to start selling after this meeting. Conducting your kick-off near the start of the sale will generate the most excitement for your sale!
- “1st Show & Sell Order” Popcorn Pick-Up (By Appointment ONLY)
- “2nd Show & Sell Order” Popcorn Orders Due Online
- “2nd Show & Sell Order” Popcorn Pick-Up (By Appointment ONLY)
- “Show & Sell” Returns (By Appointment ONLY)
- 70% of “Show & Sell” Money Due
- “Take Order” Online Order Deadline
- “Take Order” Popcorn Pick-Up (By Appointment ONLY)
- Prize Orders due online through the Trail’s End Popcorn System
- Paperwork Due: Unit Master Record, Hometown Hero Patch Order Form, Top 50 Club Forms
- Final Payment Due