TRAIL’S END POPCORN
Each year, the Las Vegas Area Council sponsors a Trail’s End Popcorn sale to raise money for local Scouting programs and activities. The annual product sales of the Las Vegas Area Council provide a unique fundraising opportunity for Scouting units to raise funds to provide a quality Scouting experience for their Scouts and families. Annually, the Council provides units with opportunities to participate in the fall Product Sale and spring Camp Card sale.
WHY SELL TRAIL’S END POPCORN?
- Increase your unit and council income – 73% stays local
- Pay for your entire Scouting program.
- Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way”.
- The prize program motivates Scouts.
- Cool new incentives for Scouts who sell.
- For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family out of town.
SELLING POPCORN ONLINE
Selling online is the best way to sell to friends and family who live far away. Online sales count toward Scout rewards. Participants can send emails to friends and family asking them to purchase Trail’s End products online. The email includes a link allowing them to begin shopping right away. Customers can pay with a credit card, and the products are shipped directly to the customer by Trail’s End. The advantages of online sales is that the Scout doesn’t have to collect money or deliver product.
2019 Sales Schedule
- 2019 Popcorn Kick Off
- Show & Sell Popcorn Pickup (by Appointment)
- 2019 Popcorn Youth Kick Off
- Show & Sell Popcorn Returns (by Appointment)
- Show & Sell Popcorn Money Due (70% Payment)
- Take Order Popcorn Orders Due Online
- Take Order Popcorn Pickup (by Appointment)
- Prize Orders Due Online
- Popcorn Paperwork Due:
- Unit Master Sales Record
- Hometown Hero Patch Order Form
- Popcorn Jedi Master Club Form ($2,000 sales minimum)
- Trail’s End Scholarship Form
Dec. 9 – Dec. 13
- Final Popcorn Payment Due (Payments made in the Trading Post – No Appointment Needed)