Webelos Day Camp 2020
Before you register please read the Camp Parent and Leaders Guide.
Parent and Leaders Guide–This Guide contains all the Health and Safety information you will need for this years Day Camp.
Day Camp Pre-Screening Check List (Must be completed by parent and leader for every participant.)
Registration Info Listed Below
DATES: July 13, 14, 15 (These are one day camps. They will be the same program each day.)
TIME: 7:30 a.m. Check-In Begins (A health screening will take place upon arrival)
8:00 a.m. Program Begins.
12:30 p.m. Finish Time
COST: $25 per day per Scout
$15 per day per Leader
$40 per day per Scout and Parent
Program Activities Each Day
- BB Guns
- Activities will help meet requirements from these Webelos Adventures. Webelos will not complete the entire adventure. Final program is subject to change.
- First Responder
- Building A Better World
- Scouting Adventure
- Adventures in Science
- Art Explosion
- Aware and Care
- Build My Own Hero
- Stronger, Faster, Higher
Webelos Day Camp participants will receive: a Las Vegas Area Council face covering, snacks, day camp supplies, earn Webelos Adventures and have lots of fun.
Scouts and all adult participants need to bring a water bottle, hat, sunscreen, and a small backpack. Participants should wear closed-toe shoes. No pets of any kind are allowed at Day Camp.
WHO MAY ATTEND
- Registration is open to any registered Webelos.
- We encourage Webelos to register and attend as a den. If a den attends, two deep leadership is required. We ask that you provide at least one leader for each 9 Webelos. Remember each person attending is included in the total amount allowed per camp.
- Webelos may attend with a parent.
- Webelos can also be dropped off and the Council will provide leadership. Please note in this case, Webelos will be placed in a group with other Scouts.